- All visitors (default)
- Visitors from the EU only
- Visitors from specific countries and/or regions (Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe, Oceania). With the possibility to choose sub-regions as well as one or more individual countries under each region.
The following countries are included in the list of EU countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Croatie, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden.
Please note that we are making use of the United Nations (UN)'s classification of regions and countries.
How to set the banner to display only to certain users?
2. Go to the menu point ‘Settings’ and the tab ‘Dialog’.
3. At the very bottom you will find the drop-down menu labeled ‘Distribution’.
4. Select territory for visitors who will be asked for consent
5. Save your settings (blue bar on the left-hand side)
2. On the page 'My account' (top right corner) and choose 'Upgrade to Premium Subscription'
3. Follow the instructions and register your payment details.