If you want to present different banner configurations to visitors you can easily do so using the Cookiebot CMP tag based on the Cookiebot CMP tag template.
- Select Tags from the left-hand menu.
- Select your Cookiebot CMP tag and click it to edit it.
- Check the box labeled "Add Geo Region(s)".
- Click the button labeled "Add Row"
- Enter the geo region code in the box labeled "Region".
You can find a list of supported regions here.You can also define multiple regions that should share the same banner configuration. For example enter "nl, dk, de" if you want to preset a specific banner for visitors from the Netherlands, Denmark, and Germany.
- Enter the Domain Group ID belonging to the Domain Group that has the desired banner configuration for the region you're configuring in the box labeled "Domain Group ID".
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each geo-region you want to add.
Remember to save your changes and publishing your container to apply your changes.