- All visitors (default)
- Visitors from the EU only
- Visitors from specific countries and/or regions (Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe, Oceania). With the possibility to choose sub-regions as well as one or more individual countries under each region
How can I set the banner to display only to certain users?
2. Go to the menu point ‘Settings’ and the tab ‘Dialog’.
3. At the very bottom you will find the drop-down menu labeled ‘Select territory for visitors who will be asked for consent’.
4. Choose what users the cookie consent banner should be shown to
5. Save your settings (tick mark in the blue bar on the left-hand side)
Why can I not set the banner to display only to certain users?
Most likely, it is because you are currently on a free subscription.
You can upgrade to a premium subscription by doing the following:
1. Log in to your account https://manage.cookiebot.com/goto/login
2. On the page 'My account' (located at the very top) – or in the top menu – choose 'Upgrade to Premium Subscription'
3. Follow the instructions and register your payment details.
What countries are included under 'Visitors from the EU only'?
The following countries are included in the list of EU countries:
AT, BE, BG, CY, CZ, DE, DK, ES, EE, FI, FR, GR, HR, HU, IE, IT, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, SK, SI and SE.
If you are not familiar with the ISO country codes, you can check here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-2
Please note that we are making use of the United Nations (UN)'s classification of regions and countries.
Last updated: 17 May 2018