I've noticed that even though I have updated what cookies I use in the Cookiebot interface, the Declaration on my website is not updated.
Another thing I've noticed that the options to change or withdraw consent are no longer active/don't have hyperlinks anymore. I think this has changed after I changed the type of consent from Multilevel to Accept / Decline.
I have installed the scrip according to the instruction and it was working until I've changed this. Also I've noticed that the German version of the declaration still thinks I have Multilevel instead of Accept / Decline.
Please sign in to leave a comment.