the following scenario reproduces the problem we're facing
1. In browser incognito modus, go to a website with the cookiebot consent banner installed. The Cookiebot consent banner is shown. Don't do anything yet.
2. Look into the cookies and make a screenshot of all cookies set in your browser
3. Give consent in the Cookiebot banner on all cookie categories. With implicit consent you only have to refresh the page.
4. Look into the cookies again --> a lot of cookies have been erased!
Two questions pop up
- Why is this happening?
- (How) can I prevent this to happen?
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Please sign in to leave a comment.