Update of my dialog template - not showing on website

Comments

11 comments

  • Hi Alina,

    Connection timeouts on Cookiebot's frontend cache lead to sporadic errors for a few of our customers in the period 5.30pm to 8pm CET on Monday 8th of October when saving the configuration in the Cookiebot manager. If a configuration has not been updated due to this error, the configuration can now be updated by applying and saving the changes in the Cookiebot manager.
    Could you please check if the problem is now solved.

    Regards,
    Elina

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Alina C

    Hy...it's still not working. 

    The only improvement is that it changed the text of the consent button, but it's still showing Accept/Decline type, when I need to implement the Accept only version.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Hi Alina,

    Could you please confirm that today you have applied and saved the changes in the Cookiebot manager again?
    Then you could send me the domain you have problem with at e.zaharieva@vconnect.dk or post it here, so we can check it and help you solve this issue afterwards.

    Regards,
    Elina

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Alina C

    I've tested exactly when I wrote the reply :)

    Thank you, I have sent the email.

     

     

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Hi Alina,

    The changes of the settings you have made from the Cookiebot manager for the cookie consent dialog to be type "Accept only" are correct. The reason that the dialog is still showing “Accept/Decline” type is that you have added the script tag attribute "data-type" on the Cookiebot script tag, which overrides the settings in the manager:

    You should remove this attribute from the tag. Then the banner will display accordingly to the configuration in the Cookiebot manager.

    Regards,
    Elina

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Alina C
    I again have an error. On some pages (in different languages) I see accept only type of consent banner and on others there is the old version.
     
    We did what we needed to do in the script, as requested above. Yet, I have the error.
     
     
     
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Alina C

    Hy, can I get an answer? I have a multi-language website that has one type of window for the plugin in some languages and another one for the rest of them. I did what you said above, but it did not work for all the domains.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Martin Iv. – vConnect

    Hi Alina, 

    Did you still experience that issue ? 
    If it`s yes, could you please check again your script tags  on that languages that changes are not saved, because Cookiebot does not serve different types of banners if it is not specifically changed on the tag.
    And please send some examples,  if you're sure the script is set in the same way for every website. 

    Regards,
    Martin

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Alina C

    Hi,

     

    Yes we have the problem. We don't have different tags. We have the same code placed on all domains: .ro, .se, .de etc. 

     

    And the setting is Accept only, but it acts like that only on 2 countries, not on all 10.

     

    I would prefer to send you examples in a private discussion.

     

    Thank you,

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Martin Iv. – vConnect

    Hi Alina, 

    Please, send it to m.ivanov@vconnect.dk 
    It`s really strange, if everything is setup properly. 

    Regards

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Martin Iv. – vConnect

    Hey Alina,

    Please try to remove that data-type="optinout"  from Cookiebot scripts and do it for all pages that contain the Cookiebot tag. That is the only thing that can cause different behavior  across language versions.

    Kind Regards, 
    Martin 

    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.