Since about a month, we're triggering the scanner to scan one of our subdomains. We can only see following message in the admin panel:
Subscription size: Awaiting scan result to fix final size
Status: Next scheduled scan on 01/09/2018
This message has been there for over a week now. Yet if we check the banner, it states: "cookie declaration last updated at 23/07/18".
We've added your IP addresses to our whitelist, but we still can't see any traffic coming from Cookiebot. Our other domains are scanned and generated reports.
Can you please help us resolve this issue?
Please sign in to leave a comment.