The website of our customer (https://www.kkiosk.ch) has CookieBot implemented but doesn't work the same on different browsers.
I added a small "console.log('name-of-script.js')" to various requested JS-files to investigate the issue and found that one ressource is loaded only in some browsers while being blocked in others.
CookieBot is working on:
- Google Chrome 80+ (earlier releases not tested)
- Firefox 77+ (earlier releases not tested)
- Opera 60+ (earlier releases not tested)
- Safari (current release)
- Microsoft Edge 80+ (Chromium releases)
It is not working on:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge 18 (on Windows 10)
This is a rather strange behaviour as the configuration.js is identical in those browsers, but somehow old Edge and IE 11 block our primary JS-script while all other browsers let it run.
Post is closed for comments.