The Elemental banner, the original banner since Cookiebot was first released in 2018:
For free users, the Elemental banner will still be available until November 1st, 2021. After this date your banner will automatically be updated to the Swift banner. Until then, your banner will remain unchanged.
Premium customers will still be able to select the Elemental banner beyond November 2021.
The Swift banner, released in July 2021:
Swift sports numerous improvements compared to the Elemental banner:
- Better user experience and improved visual integration to most modern websites
- Increased usability and accessibility for all users
- Enhanced user consent transparency and easy end-user consent by using toggles on the banner (opt-in/opt-out)
- Total customizability of cookie banner design, logo, number of buttons, and colors
- Fully responsive cookie banners, the banner not only resizes but adapts according to the available space 1
- Optimized for mobile use
- An improved new overview of all cookies in use on your website, categorized by vendor 2
- Improved conversion rates
The Swift banner is responsive and will adjust according to the available screen width.
This means that if you selected the "Top" / "Slide up" or "Bottom" / "Slide down" template and the screen width is greater than 1280px, the banner will be displayed in edge-to-edge mode:
However, if the screen width is below 1280px the banner will automatically switch to the pop-up style:
If the screen width is below 600px, a mobile banner will be displayed instead:
Please sign in to leave a comment.