Select your interface:
You are currently viewing instructions for the: Manager
Yes, please check your scan report after each scan.
- Make sure you categorize and describe any unclassified cookies. (Unclassified cookies, how do I classify them manually?
- Check that you don't send any personal data to countries that fail to ensure an adequate level of data protection. (See more here: Make sure your users' personal data is only being sent to 'adequate' 3rd countries
If you update your website with new plugins, widgets or other third party add-ons or scripts, or if you post external content through script codes like for instance for inline videos we strongly recommend that you start a new scan of your website to update your Cookie Scan.
Initiating a new scan
You can start a new scan by following these steps:
- Log into the Admin.
- Select "Domains & Aliases" in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ">" icon on the right of the line with the domain you want to scan.
- Under the "Scan settings" section you can find the "Start domain scan" button on the right-hand side. Click it to start a new scan.
Keep in mind that the scan can take a while to complete depending on the size of the website.