You can embed CSS definitions in the general style sheet of your website. The cookie dialog/banner will then automatically adopt these. Please also see our guide for more details on styling: /hc/en-us/articles/360003942753
Articles in this section
- Styling the Elemental consent banner
- Is it possible to override the styles for the cookie dialog with an external stylesheet?
- Remove ’show details’ from the cookie banner
- How safe is it for us to style an existing template for the cookie consent banner? If you change your base styles or html, we risk that the styling will “break” and we will need to redo it?
- Can I change the height and width of the cookie banner?