Yes, the identified cookies and trackers from all the domains and sub domains which the Bulk Consent is valid for will automatically be pooled together in the Cookie Declaration as well as in the cookie consent banner.
Articles in this section
- Can I ensure that my website users are only asked for consent the first time they visit one of my websites?
- Does Bulk Consent work for all website users?
- Does Bulk Consent result in any cookies being set?
- How do I activate Bulk Consent?
- How do I ensure that the users understand that they are giving their consent for multiple websites?
- If Bulk Consent is activated, does this mean that the user will see ALL cookies in use – from across all my websites – in the cookie consent banner and the Cookie Declaration on each of the websites?